How many out there have an email nightmare every morning? Until I finally organized and categorized my emails it was taking me a substantial amount of time to read, sort, print, delete, etc., etc. Since I don’t have substantial amount of time each morning to spend on such things…well you can imagine – it’s kinda like that junk drawer in the kitchen but much more important to ke
2. What Information is Collected.
a. Information You Provide to Us. We collect any information you enter on our website, or that you or another user give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
b. Automatic Information. When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This website, like many other websites, records this basic information about visits to our website.
c. ''Cookies''. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers. We may also use non-personally identifiable information we have collected about you to select the advertising audience for specific advertisements.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. We share your information with third parties when we believe the sharing is permitted by you, reasonably necessary to offer our services, or when legally required to do so.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to sashley [at] vinbiz [dot] com.
9. Risks in Sharing Information. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We cannot ensure that information you share on the website will not become publicly available. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the website. You can reduce these risks by using common security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up to date antivirus software.